I had a story for you but I can't remember it. All this way I have come... I'm so sorry to have woke you up
it must have brought you such bad luck
I should have never come down.
Can't you see how I'm shaking, all our walk across town? And I'm sorry to let you down, but I couldn't handle a frown.
Not when I'm so very tired.
When I'm so very tired.
I thought you'd do me no harm, (with a) baby in your arms. But I can just see you walk around like you'd burn up the town...
but you're just too very tired.
Yes you're just too very tired.
All this shit you've been taking hasn't changed you a bit. Still, I thought you'd be somewhere else and I would be someone else.
But we're both very tired.
Yes we're just too very tired.
We're so very tired.
Other songs by Aroah
- Aroah - Madrid - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - canciÃ³n con idioma - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - Eder, Simone - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - Autobiographical rhyming song - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - 320 - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - I Row Across A Japanese Watercolor - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - Our Walk - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - the biggest idiot in the world - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - flavour of the month - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - la historia mÃ¡s triste - 15.03.2013
Welcome to Aroah - Our Walk The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.