When I came over I found you'd packed up all my things.
I thought that was nice cause I'd burned yours in my dreams.
You'd even packed some books I'd given you as gifts
That was some time ago, but I still remember this:
As I convinced you to keep my stereo I noticed some old LP's just lying on the floor.
Mostly thrift-shop acquisitions that look good on the shelf, but tucked in with that junk
I noticed something else
I used to think that you would never lie,
that I was that kind of girl but you were not that kind of guy.
I learned more later, but this should have been a sign.
I should have said something but I didn't even try to say:
Just for the record, that record is mine.
Other songs by Aroah
- Aroah - Y la cinta de "Los Bingueros" - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - An orchid is a flower that thrives on neglect - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - Vigo - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - Katharine Says - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - myriam, la primera - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - her iq #1 - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - Not Amused - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - Schooling - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - Madrid - 15.03.2013
- Aroah - Autobiographical rhyming song - 15.03.2013
Welcome to Aroah - Y la cinta de "Los Bingueros" The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.