Johnny says he\'s bound by only six stirngs to this world
Johnny says he keeps them always one turn out of tune
Johnny never listens to the kids that say
Johnnyx ain\'t never done the right thing anyway
Johnny wears his leather like a crown of thorns
Johnny spends alot of time wishing he was never born
Johnny waits at journal square and tells himself again
Johnny you\'re the patron saint of spitting in the wind\'
Johnny\'s got all the scars but he\'ll never learn from them
Johnny\'s past is his guide but he can\'t remember where he\'s been.
Johnny looks up through the steam of his caffine and says
"life a train i barely caught just to find out i ain\'t got the fare"
i got my records of the king to keep me the red red wine in
the air is drifting four chords and the spite to use them and just enough
wisdom to ignore the truth.
Other songs by Bouncing Souls
- Bouncing Souls - Wish Me Well (Go To Hell) fet. Kara - 15.03.2013
- Bouncing Souls - Undeniable - 15.03.2013
- Bouncing Souls - Sing Along Forever - 15.03.2013
- Bouncing Souls - I Like Your Eyes - 15.03.2013
- Bouncing Souls - That Song - 15.03.2013
- Bouncing Souls - Fight To Live - 15.03.2013
- Bouncing Souls - Shark Attack - 15.03.2013
- Bouncing Souls - The Nerds, The Freaks, And The Romantics - 15.03.2013
- Bouncing Souls - Gone - 15.03.2013
- Bouncing Souls - I'm From There - 15.03.2013
Welcome to Bouncing Souls - The Ballad Of Johnny X The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.