Still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss, it's gettin' better baby
No one can better this...
Still holdin' on, you're still the one
First time our eyes met, same feelin' I get
Only feels much stronger, wanna love ya longer
You still turn the fire on...
So if you're feelin' lonely don't
you're the only one I ever want
I only wanna make it good
so if I love ya a little more than I should
Please forgive me, I know not what I do...
...I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me this pain I'm going through...
...if I need ya like I do
Please believe me every word I say is true...
...our best times are together...
...touch, still gettin' closer baby
Can't get close enough...
Still holdin' on, still number one
I remember the smell of your skin...everything
...all your moves...you, yeah!
...the nights ya know I still do...
...One thing I'm sure of is the way we make love
And one thing I depend on is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath I'm prayin'
That's why I'm sayin'...
...Never leave me I don't know what I'd do...
Other songs by Bryan Adams
- Bryan Adams - There Will Never Be Another Night - 15.03.2013
- Bryan Adams - I Will Always Return - 15.03.2013
- Bryan Adams - If You Wanna Leave Me - 15.03.2013
- Bryan Adams - Fits Ya Good - 15.03.2013
- Bryan Adams - Don't Give It Up - 15.03.2013
- Bryan Adams - Coming Home - 15.03.2013
- Bryan Adams - I Think About You - 15.03.2013
- Bryan Adams - When You're Gone - 15.03.2013
- Bryan Adams - Only The Strong Survive - 15.03.2013
- Bryan Adams - Do I Have To Say The Words? - 15.03.2013
Welcome to Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.