You try your best to show me that you really care
Y'said if there were days I was lonely to call you, you'd be there
You try your best to convince me that you understand
And if I ever need someone to run to, you wanted to be the man
And I knew it was true, all the feelings that I had inside for you
I cannot deny, many times I've tried, (hooo, hooo)
Give me a littlemore time,
I need to make up my mind,
'cause you know you're on my mind
I wanna be more than your friend
I just can't pretend any longer--the feelins' gettin' stronger
You've been there when I've needed, you've never let me down
I just don't know how I'd cope without you being around.
Feelins' have grown between us, the friends we have been.
Don't you think it complicates this or is it just me?
Then I knew it was true, all these feelings that y'had, I shared them too.
I cannot deny the many times I lied. (hooo, hooo)
Other songs by Gabrielle
- Gabrielle - Say What You Gotta Say - 15.03.2013
- Gabrielle - If You Really Cared - 15.03.2013
- Gabrielle - Out Of Reach - 15.03.2013
- Gabrielle - Sunshine - 15.03.2013
- Gabrielle - If You Ever - 15.03.2013
- Gabrielle - I Live In Hope - 15.03.2013
- Gabrielle - Inside Your Head - 15.03.2013
- Gabrielle - Rise - 15.03.2013
- Gabrielle - If You Love Me - 15.03.2013
- Gabrielle - Our Love Is Over - 15.03.2013
Welcome to Gabrielle - Give Me A Little More Time The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.