I believe in a special bond between two friends, and I try to think where we would have been, if not with each other, then where? Then where? But now we are growing up. Some feelings are growing out, but how could I forget those days? I can't forget. No, please don't take it the wrong way. We might not see each other every day but know you're in my heart, and I hope you feel the same way too. Tell me, how could I forget the impact that we had on each others' lives? I can't forget. I can't forget you, my friend. In good hands we have grown together and in good hands we have changed together, but the caring is still there. How could I possibly forget those days that we shared? They will never be shared with anyone else.
Other songs by I Have Dreams
- I Have Dreams - Three Days 'til Christmas - 15.03.2013
- I Have Dreams - In Good Hands - 15.03.2013
- I Have Dreams - I Don't Imagine You And I Anymore - 15.03.2013
- I Have Dreams - Thank You So Much... - 15.03.2013
- I Have Dreams - Countless Rooftops - 15.03.2013
Welcome to I Have Dreams - In Good Hands The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.