Don't speak, seal your lips.
Please don't say a word, maybe I won't remember the words I have not heard.
I see that you're in love, I know it's not with me.
But I don't want the truth to haunt my memory.
It's never too late to relight the fire
It's never stopped burning for me.
The flame, it never died inside of me.
How is it now that I can tell you I love you
How is it only now that it's too late.
What can I do?
The love that we had is torn in two.
So you take the smiles from all of our years.
I'll take the tears.
I sit and reminisce of times that we once shared.
You gave me more than love. But never thought I cared.
My feelings were all for you.
Although it didn't show.
I only told you on the day you let me to go.
Now I realize that you're no longer mine.
But I'm hoping that the pain will ease in time.
Although you're leaving, I won't say goodbye.
Because I know you're here with me inside.
[Chorus: Repeat Till End]
Other songs by A1
- A1 - Let It Out - 15.03.2013
- A1 - Ready Or Not - 15.03.2013
- A1 - Cherish This Love - 15.03.2013
- A1 - Living The Dream - 15.03.2013
- A1 - Livin' The Dream - 15.03.2013
- A1 - Miracle - 15.03.2013
- A1 - Make It Good - 15.03.2013
- A1 - Do You Remember? - 15.03.2013
- A1 - Same Old Brand New You - 15.03.2013
- A1 - I Still Believe - 15.03.2013
Welcome to A1 - I'll Take The Tear The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.