It is you who I wish to share my body with she said
We''ll find a dry place under the sky with a flower for a bed
And for my joy I will give you a boy with a moon and
star on his head.
Her silver hair flowed in the air laying waves across the sun
Her hands were like the white sands, and her eyes had
We left the road and headed up to the top of the
And we walked ''till we came to where the holy magnolia stood.
And there we laid cool in the shade singing songs and
With the naked earth beneath us and the universe above.
The time was late my wedding wouldn''t wait I was sad but
I had to go,
So while she was asleep I kissed her cheek for cheerio.
The wedding took place and people came from many
There was plenty merriment, cider and wine abound
But out of all that I recall I remembered the girl I met
''Cause she had given me something that my hear could not
A year had passed and everything was just as it was a year
As if was a year before...
Until the gift that someone left, a basket by my door.
And in there lay the fairest little baby crying to be fed,
I got down on my knees and kissed the moon and star on
As years went by the boy grew high and the village looked
on in awe
They''d never seen anything like the boy with the moon and
And people would ride from far and wide just to seek the
word he spread
I''ll tell you everything I''ve learned, and Love is all...he said.
Other songs by Cat Stevens
- Cat Stevens - Randy - 15.03.2013
- Cat Stevens - I''m Gonna Get Me A Gun - 15.03.2013
- Cat Stevens - Child For A Day - 15.03.2013
- Cat Stevens - Wild World - 15.03.2013
- Cat Stevens - 18Th Avenue (kansas City Nightmare) - 15.03.2013
- Cat Stevens - Moonstone - 15.03.2013
- Cat Stevens - Baby Get Your Head Screwed On - 15.03.2013
- Cat Stevens - The Wind - 15.03.2013
- Cat Stevens - I Love Them All - 15.03.2013
- Cat Stevens - Lovely City (when Do You Laugh?) - 15.03.2013
Welcome to Cat Stevens - The Boy With A Moon And Star On His Head The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.