Poisoned tears fall from a corroding sky down to a tortured earth that's been left to die. The oceans diseased, the stricken lands decay. Mankind's supremist mentality has set this world ablaze. Nature's plan forever altered, animals lost to extinction. This society based on greed fuels the onslaught of destruction. The circle of death ends with the instigators victimized. The means to quench a selfish lust brings eden's demise. Mass-murder, demonic cruelty. Absolute fascism. To end the enslavement and slaughter, the antidote is veganism. Don't let your outrage for injustice end where your selfishness begins. I have conquered through selfcontrol, together we can win. Respect for nature and innocent life, the end of human over human oppression. A peaceful world can evolve after animal liberation. To persist with what is immoral is illogical. There's no excuse for violence against nature or for the innocent to be killed. I see so much sickness. The enemy surrounds. I see so much sickness. I fear what the future holds. I have hope that the point of no return has not yet been passed. These are the final moments. Sand pours from a broken hourglass.
Other songs by Earth Crisis
- Earth Crisis - Provoke - 15.03.2013
- Earth Crisis - New Ethic - 15.03.2013
- Earth Crisis - Behind The Wire - 15.03.2013
- Earth Crisis - Ecocide - 15.03.2013
- Earth Crisis - Situation Degenerates - 15.03.2013
- Earth Crisis - Names Carved Into Granite - 15.03.2013
- Earth Crisis - End Begins - 15.03.2013
- Earth Crisis - Asphyxiate - 15.03.2013
- Earth Crisis - Unvanquished - 15.03.2013
- Earth Crisis - Firestorm - 15.03.2013
Welcome to Earth Crisis - Eden's Demise The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.