I have seen where the wolf has slept by the silver stream.
I can tell by the mark he left you were in his dream.
Ah, child of countless trees.
Ah, child of boundless seas.
What you are, what you're meant to be
Speaks his name, though you were born to me,
Born to me,
Lost now on the country miles in his Cadillac.
I can tell by the way you smile he's rolling back.
Come wash the nighttime clean,
Come grow this scorched ground green,
Blow the horn, tap the tambourine
Close the gap of the dark years in between
You and me,
Quick beats in an icy heart.
catch-colt draws a coffin cart.
There he goes now, here she starts:
Hear her cry.
Flight of the seabirds, scattered like lost words
Wheel to the storm and fly.
Faring thee well now.
Let your life proceed by its own design.
Nothing to tell now.
Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine.
Other songs by Grateful Dead
- Grateful Dead - The Music Never Stopped - 15.03.2013
- Grateful Dead - Comes A Time - 15.03.2013
- Grateful Dead - Tell Mama - 15.03.2013
- Grateful Dead - Handsome Cabin Boy - 15.03.2013
- Grateful Dead - What's Become Of The Baby - 15.03.2013
- Grateful Dead - All New Minglewood Blues - 15.03.2013
- Grateful Dead - China Cat Sunflower - 15.03.2013
- Grateful Dead - Palm Sunday - 15.03.2013
- Grateful Dead - Looks Like Rain - 15.03.2013
- Grateful Dead - Cosmic Charlie - 15.03.2013
Welcome to Grateful Dead - Cassidy The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.