Looking back in anger, looking back with joy and laughs
don't ask me all those questions, cause I don't have the answers now
I tried to hold back all my thoughts and all my dreams
just to make things better, I was using myself past my means.
But all those days are gone
and I can't find the path that I should follow
I'm walking unknown land
mile after mile I search the way back to my mind
and I cannot believe how hard it is to find
when I'm down.
I used to make things easy, I used to be a happy guy
but now things seem so different, that I can't even play the game
I got to try to find the way thru all this now
so what I need now, is someone to read the map cause I don't know how.
I feel ashamed and I'm to blame
cause I tried to be, I tried to see things from my side
and I also bleed, I also need some space
it's time to close this case.
Other songs by Millencolin
- Millencolin - Fazil's Friend - 15.03.2013
- Millencolin - Killercrush - 15.03.2013
- Millencolin - Nerina Pallot- Patience - 15.03.2013
- Millencolin - Move Your Car - 15.03.2013
- Millencolin - Dinner Dog - 15.03.2013
- Millencolin - Twenty Two (22) - 15.03.2013
- Millencolin - Farewell My Hell - 15.03.2013
- Millencolin - Battery Check - 15.03.2013
- Millencolin - Jellygoose - 15.03.2013
- Millencolin - Random I Am - 15.03.2013
Welcome to Millencolin - Lights Out The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.