Here we lay face to face once again
Silence cuts like a knife as we pretend.
And I'm wondering who will be the first to say what we both know
We're just holding on to "could have been"s and we should be letting go.
It feels like you're a million miles away as you're lying here with me tonight.
I can't even find the words to say I can find a way to make it right.
And we both know that the story's ending,
We play the part but we're just pretending and I can't hide the tears
'cause even though you're here,
It feels like you're a million miles away.
Was it me, or was it you that broke away?
For what we were is like a season love is change
And every time I think about it, it tears me up inside.
Like the rivers of emotion but I got no more tears to cry.
We can try to talk it over but we walked that road before,
While our song is playing its last note,
We both know for sure that it's time to close that door.
Other songs by Rihanna
- Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music - 26.03.2013
- Rihanna - Music Of The Sun - 26.03.2013
- Rihanna - Coulda Been The One - 26.03.2013
- Rihanna - Rush (feat. Kardinal) - 26.03.2013
- Rihanna - There's A Thug In My Life - 26.03.2013
- Rihanna - Hate That I Love You (feat. Ne-Yo) - 26.03.2013
- Rihanna - Now I Know - 26.03.2013
- Rihanna - Should I? (feat. J-Status) - 26.03.2013
- Rihanna - You Don't Love Me (No, No, No) - 26.03.2013
- Rihanna - Dem Haters - 26.03.2013
Welcome to Rihanna - A Million Miles Away The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.