tease your neck, kiss your spitless mouth
if you have another taste.
carry my body, drive my rider home
if you take another bad bet.
mumbled had a rumble and i stumbled down the stairs
smellin just like lumber but my baby don't care
we went uptown, downtown, everywhere between
there was so much spilled milk we could've had a factory.
silver poor house, plastic lungs, my bones,
if you take another look.
gills of wine, slow on five,
i know when you're railing on another, baby.
sweet basted teenagers lookin all around.
i see your babies crawlin all over the ground
they go 'goo-goo, gaa-gaa', what the hell's that mean.
not even i know where i am, so don't go look for me.
things go dark, light, dark, light, day after day.
the flies weren't invited but they wouldn't go away.
the blanks were filled out filled in but never complete
there were so many dreams that there was no time to sleep.
not a point to make, dodged a bullet, dredged the lake,
i had one bite of wedding cake and i about threw up.
i see bridesmaids, bridesmaids hunting for a man
one more drink and i think i'll marry him.
Other songs by Ugly Casanova
- Ugly Casanova - Diggin' Holes - 15.03.2013
- Ugly Casanova - Spilled Milk Factory - 15.03.2013
- Ugly Casanova - Pacifico - 15.03.2013
- Ugly Casanova - Hotcha Girls - 15.03.2013
- Ugly Casanova - Beesting - 15.03.2013
- Ugly Casanova - Baby's Clean Conscience - 15.03.2013
- Ugly Casanova - Things I Dont Remember - 15.03.2013
- Ugly Casanova - Diamonds on the Face of Evil - 15.03.2013
- Ugly Casanova - Ice On The Sheets - 15.03.2013
- Ugly Casanova - So Long to the Holidays - 15.03.2013
Welcome to Ugly Casanova - Spilled Milk Factory The lyrics & musics in Mp3-Download-Lyrics.com are the property of their respective authors, artists, trademarks and labels. This site lists this resources for educational purposes only.